Tuesday 4 May 2010

Crossing a line in the sand....

The other night, I crossed a line and did something I never imagined that I would have the nerve to do....I bought myself some panties and stockings. I saw these pink silk thong-style panties (below) and just knew I had to have them so, a couple of nights later, went back and bought them! I put them through the self-service till with some fishnet hold-ups and a few other items and no one noticed a thing! I was sooo nervous, though later when I realised I had gotten away with it I got this naughty thrill at the thought that I now had my own lingerie to wear. I have bought hold-ups before but got such a funny look from the assisstant that it put me off doing it again! Until now, I have had to borrow my wife's dirty panties, which is a thrill in itself, and only had my thigh highs, a silk robe and some breast forms she was throwing out stashed in the attic! Next, I want to buy some full length gloves and maybe some heels but first I need to find somewhere to keep all my sexy, naughty clothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment